Despite the fact that I worked for 14 years as a professional photographer, Web Design is not one of my strongest points. This is why I'm always on the look for sources of content (images, icons, graphics in general) as well as inspiration for website themes. This post is my personal go-to list that I personally use when I want to design something. I really hope someone else will find it just as usefull as I did.
- https://bootstrapmade.com/ - is the source of the theme for this site, so it deserves the first place in this list. They have a set of great Bootstrap 4 and 5 themes that usually also have free versions;
- https://startbootstrap.com/themes - also Bootstrap;
- https://themewagon.com/theme_tag/free/ - Free and payed themes for Bootstrap;
- https://octobercms.com/themes - is another great source of themes that are specific to the OctoberCMS Platform;
- https://unsplash.com/ - is one of the best resources on the web for free images. Just play fair and put the source information under it;
- https://www.pexels.com/ - another great source for images;
- https://undraw.co/ - probably the best resource on the web for free illustrations. Also, you can change their color;
- https://www.freepik.com/vectors/illustrations - needs login, but a very good resource;
- https://www.drawkit.io/ - some ar free, many are paid;
- https://absurd.design/ - out of the ordinary and very beautiful;
- nothing here yet
Excuse the brevity of this article. Its only purpose is to serve as a list of resources.